In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. Hereinafter (“LFPDP”) and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is issued in the following terms:
A). IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
Operadora de Hoteles Azul Talavera SA de CV (“Azul Talavera Hotel”), a legal entity, duly constituted in accordance with the laws of the Mexican Republic, domiciled at Calle Oriente 8 # 1016 Barrio del alto Puebla, Puebla, México. C.P. 72000, is the person responsible for the use and protection of your personal data which will be treated based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of the LFPDP; In this regard we inform you of the following:
B). PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED.
For the purposes indicated in this Privacy Notice, your data has been collected from the following sources: provided directly by you personally, by telephone, via email, as well as through our website www. AzulTalaveraHotel.com. The personal data we obtain are the following:
Data collected personally and directly, by filling out registration cards, quality and control surveys, confirmation letters, transport service formats and letters of authorizations for charges.
The data we obtain:
- General Personal Data.- Full name, age, sex, address, marital status, telephone numbers, place and date of birth, occupation, company for which you work, nationality, social security number, email, autograph signature.
- Legal Information .- ID, driver’s license, passport, immigration document, professional ID.
- Third parties with whom you have a relationship (personal references) .- Name, telephone, email.
- Financial and Patrimonial Data .- Data that are necessary to satisfactorily comply with the services provided, such as: branch names and Bank Institution, number (s) of bank accounts and credit card data
- Sensitive Data .- Health Status
C). TREATMENT OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA.
- In some cases, Azul Talavera Hotel, will have the need to collect sensitive personal data, related to your state of health. The sensitive personal data collected will be treated for the fulfillment of the purposes identified in this Privacy Notice and particularly, for the provision of services offered by Azul Talavera Hotel whose nature requires that it have specific measures to ensure well-being and / or health of our guests When such sensitive personal data is requested by Azul Talavera Hotel, you may refuse to provide it, in which case Azul Talavera Hotel reserves the right to provide or deny the specific service requested.
- Azul Talavera Hotel may also process sensitive personal data related to your state of health, when they are provided by you for the provision of special services or assistance, expressly required for your stay at the facilities of Azul Talavera Hotel. By virtue of the foregoing, and when this is strictly necessary, we will request your express and written consent for the processing of said sensitive personal data, through means that adequately inform about said treatment.
D). PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA.
The personal data we collect from you, we will use for the following purposes, which are necessary for the service you request:
- Offer you the best quality in any of the services contracted during your stay at the facilities of Azul Talavera Hotel.
- Ensure the functionality and quality of the services contracted through the issuance of badges in order to ensure personalized attention to their needs, the safety of guests in all facilities of Azul Talavera Hotel and, where appropriate, the hiring or confirmation of services provided by third parties that are or have been requested by you before or during your stay at Azul Talavera Hotel.
- Provide assistance, deliver information and assist you in contracting your own or third party services, during your stay at the facilities of Azul Talavera Hotel.
- Follow up on requests you have raised, regarding products, services and quotes.
- Verify your identity at the time of registration and / or payment of services through our website or at the facilities of Azul Talavera Hotel.
- Notify you of changes to our service.
- Billing and collection of the services and products provided, where appropriate the collection of said services or products in a judicial or extrajudicial manner.
- Manage charges via bank cards.
E). ADDITIONAL PURPOSES.
Additionally, we will use your personal information for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that allow us and facilitate us to provide you with better service:
- Send you information about offers and new products and services provided by Azul Talavera Hotel.
- Survey of related products and services provided by Azul Talavera Hotel, in order to offer you better quality in our products and services.
If you do not want your personal data to be used for these additional purposes, please indicate below:
I do not consent to my personal data being used for the following purposes:
 Send you information about offers and new products and services provided by Azul Talavera Hotel.
 Survey of related products and services provided by Azul Talavera Hotel, in order to offer you better quality in our products and services.
F). TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA.
Your personal data, including your sensitive data, may be transferred and processed by people other than Azul Talavera Hotel.a The recipients of these transfers (national or international), belong to the following categories:
a). Holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates of Azul Talavera Hotel, with purposes of centralized information protection, control of ups and downs, changes in their reservation of services; as well as for the realization of statistics of the customers of Azul Talavera Hotel, in order to evaluate, improve and design new services for our clients and improve the quality of our products and services.
b). Third, solely and exclusively for the purpose of any service provider attending Azul Talavera Hotel in the execution of additional services expressly requested by the client during his stay at Azul Talavera Hotel.
c). Persons subject to medical professional secrecy or equivalent obligation, in those cases in which the transfer of their sensitive personal data, relating to their present and future health status, to any legally authorized third party, is essential for medical care, prevention, diagnosis , the provision of health care, medical treatments or the management of health services, while you are not in a position to grant consent, under the terms established by the General Health Law and other applicable legal provisions.
G). CONSENT FOR DATA TRANSFER.
The transfers of personal data referred to in the paragraphs mentioned in the previous section, do not require your consent to be made, in accordance with the provisions of article 37 of the LFPDP.
You can communicate to Azul Talavera Hotel, through our Department of Personal Data, at any time, your desire to withdraw consent for the future transfer of your personal data.
H). ARCO RIGHTS (Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition).
You have the right to access your personal data that is in the possession of Azul Talavera Hotel; and to the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when they are being used for other purposes not indicated or oppose their treatment for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of these rights are through the presentation of the application called “Request for the Exercise of ARCO Rights” which can be downloaded here and should be directed to our Department of Personal Data, either personally or via email, at the address and / or email indicated in subsection I) below.
Azul Talavera Hotel, may deny the exercise of ARCO Rights, in the following cases:
a) When you are not the Holder of the personal data, or have not credibly accredited the representation of the holder;
b) When your personal data is not in the Azul Talavera Hotel database;
c) When the rights of a third party are injured;
d) When there is a legal impediment or the resolution of a competent authority that restricts your ARCO Rights;
e) In case of cancellation, when personal data is subject to treatment for prevention or for medical diagnosis or management of health services, or;
f) When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made.
The Refusal may be partial, in which case, Azul Talavera Hotel, will make the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the corresponding part.
The exercise of the “ARCO Rights” will be free.
For more information, please contact the Department of Personal Data, by telephone or email to the electronic address and telephone number indicated in the following section.
I). DEPARTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA.
Address: Calle Oriente 8 # 1016 Barrio del alto Puebla, Puebla, Mexico. C.P. 72000
Telephone: +52 222 122 2300
J). MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES SO THAT THE HOLDER, IN HIS CASE, REVOKES ITS CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, without retroactive effects, in all cases where such revocation does not imply the impossibility of complying with obligations arising from a legal relationship between you and Azul Talavera Hotel.
The procedure for the revocation of consent, if applicable, will be the same as that established in section H) for the exercise of ARCO rights
K). OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by directing the corresponding request to our Personal Data Department. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request will be the same as those indicated for the exercise of the ARCO rights cited in section H).
In order that you may limit the use and disclosure of your personal information we offer the following means:
Your registration with the Public Registry to avoid advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Office (PROFECO), so that your personal data is not used to receive advertising or promotions of companies of goods or services. For more information about this registration you can consult the PROFECO Internet portal, or contact it directly.
• Your browser type and operating system.
• The Internet pages you visit.
• The links that follow.
• The IP address.
• The site you visited before entering ours.
M). IMPLEMENTED SECURITY MEASURES.
For the protection of your personal data we have implemented security measures of an administrative, physical and technical nature in order to avoid losses, misuse or alteration of your information.
When we communicate or share your information with third parties that provide us with a service, we require and verify that they have the necessary security measures to protect your personal data, prohibiting the use of your personal information for purposes other than those in charge; the foregoing in the understanding that notwithstanding the foregoing, any breach by said third parties to the provisions of the Law and its Regulations, is the sole responsibility of said third parties.
N). MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
We reserve the right to make changes or updates to this privacy notice at any time.
These modifications will be available to the public through the following means: (i) advertisements visible at the reception of Azul Talavera Hotel; (ii) on our website: www.AzulTalaveraHotel.com
Ñ). COMPLAINTS AND COMPLAINTS.
If you believe that your right to protection of personal data has been injured or presumes that the processing of your personal data exists in violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or with its Regulations, you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection (IFAI). For more information visit the website: www.inai.org.mx